Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello Blogger!

So I am definately new to this whole blog thing, and have A LOT of learning to do, but I keep being told that I should start a blog showing all my crafty projects, so I gave in!

I am going to focus on what I love to do the most...my hobbies...and to give you a better idea...

painting, sewing, decorating, thrift store shopping, and pretty much ANYTHING crafty!

I try to do at least a couple crafty projects a week. Since I am no longer in school and don't have a full-time job, I have some more time on my hands to do fun crafts. I could definitely get used to this :)

I hope ya'll will enjoy getting a little insight in to what I love to do and what keeps me sane in this life! So WELCOME to my little crafty world!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats baby... I love you

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com