Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coffee Cozy!

I love coffee and I absolutely LOVE cozies. I think the idea is fabulous and I am so happy I came across Robin's blog and got this idea. 

These are so simple and can really come in handy when you frequently make Starbucks runs like myself. Plus, they are so darn cute! And what a great gift idea! (I have a feeling I will be making a lot of these for gifts in the future)

Here is my coffee cozy: 




Fabric look familiar? I had some left over from my pillow so I used it to do this as a test trial. It isn't perfect looking, but I am still a beginner at sewing, and practice makes perfect, right?

Here is the Tutorial I followed.  

I can't wait to go to Starbucks and test this bad boy out (and NOT worry about burning my hand while I'm at it ;))

Love,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com