Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miss Rachel Robin

So today was a great day...Rebekah threw the most amazingly beautiful baby shower for Mary.  It had a beautiful bird theme (hence Rachel Robin, who will be here in about two months!). Not only was it a wonderful shower for the mother-to-be, but it was so nice to see and hang out with my lovely cousins, whom I just don't get to see enough! 

Of course as soon as I found out Mary was expecting a girl, all these cute ideas went running through my head...lets just say, Miss Rachel Robin is going to be VERY spoiled by her Aunt Michelle. I can not WAIT to make her cute little dresses, but for now, until I become a better sewer, I made her some cute pillows for her baby room.  I also made some adorable hair bows. A girl can never have too many bows, right? 

Here is what I made:



I just LOVE making these bows. They are so easy and add such a cute touch! I just HAD to make Rachel a cute girlie zebra bow, considering how much her mom loves the print and I am sure will dress her in it often. And the one at the bottom of the first picture will be so cute with her GAMECOCK cheerleader outfit and any other Carolina apparel that I can totally see her daddy dressing her in.


Girlie pink pillow


Little soft birdie pillow for Rachel Robin to sleep with 


Gotta have the monogrammed pillow to match the pink, green, and white baby room!

Rebekah did a fabulous job with all of the decorations:  






And the food was delicious: 



Mary was showered with lots of great gifts: 


Awesome diaper cake April made!









Lizzie loved the presents too :)







And the best part of all....getting to spend time with my family :) 


The mother-to-be and I


   
Cousins <3



The fabulous host and mother-to-be 

Can't wait for many more of these in the future :)

Love,
Michelle







4 comments:

Lindsay said...

The handbands came out so much cuter than you described! Precious! :)

MICHELLE REBECCA said...

Thanks Linds!!! :)

Cindy said...

Michelle,you are so talented with all your crafts and decorating! I really enjoyed looking at your blog. Your house is so nice and decorated very well! I'm hoping we can get down to visit sometime.
Love ya, Aunt Cindy

MICHELLE REBECCA said...

Thanks Aunt Cindy! I hope so too!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com