Thursday, May 5, 2011

My House Series---Master Bedroom!

The bedroom!



The pillows I made! (In the process of making more...can't have too many pillows)


bedside table


More of my pillows! And scrapbook... :) 


My babies!


OBSESSED with my mirror!


Brooklyn's bed...when she isn't on my bed...which is hardly ever!


I love you mom!!!


Bathroom (I'm planning on making my very own shower curtain! As soon as I find the perfect fabric. For now, just this boring white one which was already here)




Ball jars and left over fabric scraps can come in handy!




So there you have it! The master bedroom and little tiny bathroom. Stay tuned tomorrow for one of the guest bedrooms!

Love,
Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Michelley,

You are soooo talented and I'm in love with everything you make!
Please decorate my house.

Thanks
La

MICHELLE REBECCA said...

Dear La,

I have an idea. One day, when you are making bank, how about you hire me as your own personal decorator! :) That would be the life. But if this idea does not work out, I would still love to decorate your house free of charge.

Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Michelle. This is just perfect! I love your pillows I love how you threw everything together so perfectly! You are so talented my love! I know it's relaxing in such a beautiful room. The colors are great, by the way!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com