Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I LOVE:

My family, for their continuous love and support throughout the years.
My friends, for always being there for me, through good times and bad, for many laughs, cries, and memories.
My boyfriend, for loving me unconditionally and making me so happy and feel so special.
My sweet girls Ashley, Layla, and Brooklyn, for all the late night cuddles and kisses.
The Lord, for His eternal love and for blessing me with life.

Just to highlight a few of the things I love the MOST on this day!!!

I just spent a very romantic and relaxing weekend in Charleston with my boyfriend, Steven. He treated me to a very nice dinner consisting of wine and some amazing food! That is about all we did all weekend...and it was SOOOO nice! Here are a few pictures from our weekend together:


Beautiful roses!


Yummy champagne!


I am very lucky!


US (Brooklyn wouldn't cooperate)


Dinner and drinks 


Ok, I'm done being mushy (I just couldn't help it because of the hopeless romantic that I am).  But hey, today I actually have an excuse!  I know I PROMISED to show off some of my fun craft projects. I will begin by showing you something I made the other day, because it seems totally appropriate!


I recently began sewing and have developed an obsession with making PILLOWS! It's all I do now! I know that I will be making MANY MORE with my favorite words painted on them.  So this is the first of many that I have to show you!

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! And keep in mind how special and loved you are by so many people out there! Hope that managed to put a smile on your face :)

With Love,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com