Friday, May 6, 2011

Clock Re-do!

I have been so busy lately with my move, job hunting, etc. that I have not had as much crafting time as I need! Crafting is my stress relief. It relaxes me. And it makes me take my mind off of everything else going on. Yesterday, instead of doing the other thousand things that I needed to be doing, I decided to devote most of my day to my hobby. And I want to share with you one of the things that I did.

I found this clock at Target that was originally $3.99 but on clearance for $1.60: 


Plain and boring right?!?

I have been wanting a clock to hang on the wall in my craft room and I couldn't resist this price so I got to thinking...

This is what I came up with:

Fabric look familiar? I'm pretty much obsessed with this fabric!


Now it hangs proudly on the wall in my craft room above a shelf:



Curious how I transformed the clock?

I'll post a tutorial soon!

More house pictures coming soon as well :)

Love,
Michelle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing, but I would not be able to figure out the time!! HAHAHAHAH! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com