Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's to MEEEE!

I showed you yesterday some of my Goodwill finds, but I wanted to save this one for a blog of its own because it is so worth it!

So I was browsing around the Goodwill in Charleston (which I have to say is far better than the ones in Columbia) on Sunday and you will never guess what I found....

Are you ready for this?!?


A KEURIG COFFEE MAKER!!! Brand spankin' new! I just couldn't believe my eyes. I'm not sure if you are familiar with these, but they are amazing coffee makers. Once you use one, you will fall in love. The retail price for this exact one is $180. And guess how much mine was???

$30!

Lets just say I was a very happy person and couldn't wait to get home and make me some coffee!! This is just another example of the amazing deals you can find at Goodwill. 

Well, I think I'm gonna go make me a cup right now!

Love,
Michelle










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com