Friday, February 18, 2011

Dollar Store Frames

I love going to the Dollar Tree, browsing around, and seeing what neat crafts ideas I can come up with. I want to share with you one of my many dollar store craft ideas:


Framed Mirrors!


I really like the detail on this one!

Materials:
Dollar Store frames
spray paint 
Dollar Store mirrors
hot glue gun
I started out with 3 ugly, plain wooden frames. I took all the hardware off so that I all had left was the frame itself. Next, I spray painted them (I used Krylon "hammered finish," because I really like this look). After they dry, hot glue the little mirrors in to the frames and WALA! All for $6! I will eventually hang them up on the wall when I decide where I want to put them.
I love doing simple, inexpensive crafts like these and constantly find myself walking in to the Dollar Tree for more ideas. I will be sure to share some more with you soon :) 
Love,
Michelle 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com