Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Steven!

Since today is Steven's birthday, I want to dedicate a post ALL TO HIM! It is crazy for me to think that this is the 3rd birthday we have spent together. The past three years have flown by and it seems like just yesterday that I met this amazing guy.

We have been through a lot together over the past three years, and even though we have hit some rough patches, I feel like everything we have been through has only made us stronger as a couple and realize that we do not want to live without each other.

I am so proud of the man Steven has become and am so thankful that I met him. He has made me the happiest girl in the world and I feel so lucky that he chose me.

Some of my favorite memories...

our very first picture together...we look so young!
 concerts
 games
 trips to Folly
 Carolina Cup
 graduation
 spending time with family
 St. Patty's day
 beach trips
 Panama City trips
 Five Points nights
Brooklyn 
Carolina games
 Valentine's day
days at the river
 weddings
 festivals


HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY STEVEN!!! Thank you for being YOU!

Love,
Michelle



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com