Sunday, May 8, 2011

To my mother...

I thought today would be a perfect day to devote an entire post to my amazing mother. Words can not express how thankful I am that I have a mother who is by far the most caring, honest, giving, nurturing, patient, unconditional loving, beautiful woman I have ever known. I do not tell her enough how appreciative I am of everything she has done for me throughout my life. I am who I am today because of her and I strive to be a better person, just like her. I hope to one day be HALF the mom she has been to me.  

Some of my favorites of my mom and I...

celebrating my 23rd birthday!


Easter 2010


Hilton Head Island


GOOO COCKS!!!


The Outer Banks


celebrating my 22nd birthday


Edisto Marina 


Christmas 2010


4th of July 2010


Edisto Island


the Vista



my graduation 


 Easter 2011



I mean, how can you not love her?!?



TO THE BEST MOM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Love,
your daughter 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I LOVE Aunt Pam!!! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com