Thursday, May 19, 2011

Clock Tutorial

If you don't remember, just click here to refresh your memory...

Step 1 
Take clock apart

Step 2


Get all of your supplies together. You will need:
fabric
spray paint
mod podge and some form of paint brush (a super cute dog keeping you company is optional)
number stickers

Step 3
Spray paint the clock whatever color you please--I use this color on pretty much everything!

Step 4

After your clock has dried, trace the fabric to fit inside the clock and cut it out. 

Step 5
I didn't take a picture of this step, but get your mod podge and paint a thin coat on the wrong side of the fabric and attach it to the clock, smoothing out any bubbles with a credit card. 

Step 6
Attach your stickers--I totally eyed where they would go (I know the exact time may be a little difficult to tell but it's more for the looks, right?!)

Step 7
Put the clock back together

Step 8
Hang in your super cute craft room!


May I remind you that I already had all these supplies on hand and left over so the total cost for this clock was $1.60!!!

Can't beat that! :)

Love,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com