Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rachel is here!!!

As many of y'all who know me know, my cousin, Mary, who is pretty much a best friend and whom I consider more a sister, had her BEAUTIFUL baby girl Monday, May 16, 2011 at 3:14pm. Rachel was 6 lbs, 11 ounces, and 19 inches long.  It was so hard for me to not be able to see her immediately, me living in Myrtle Beach and her living in Columbia. I was finally able to see her this past Saturday when I finally had a day off to drive to Columbia. So of course I have to show her off!!! She is absolutely precious!

Isn't she the cutest?!?


I could not get enough of her.




I already miss them so much!


Needless to say, I'm a pretty proud Aunt. Yes Mary, Aunt. No first cousin once removed weirdness. hehe.


Love, Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com