Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Picture frame dry erase board!

I was inspired by Ashley over at Make It and Love It and immediately fell in love with THIS idea. I went fabric crazy at Hobby Lobby the other day and got some precious fabrics for my future craft room. I was looking for ideas using fabrics and this was one that caught my attention. It is totally right down my alley.

I am a "list" girl and if I don't write something down, I will not remember to do it/buy it, etc. Let's just say that I have to-do lists EVERYWHERE and I thought this would be more of an organized way for me to keep track with not only what I need to do, but what supplies I need for all my crafty projects. I'm not going to lie, some times I am working on so many different things at one time, I lose track of what all I need and have literally had to go to Hobby Lobby 3 times in one day before. I am always forgetting SOMETHING!  Hopefully this will somewhat help the problem.

 Enough of all my rambling, I know you are DYING to see pictures...!!!

 My fabulous dry erase board

 AND my fabulous cork board!

 YAY! (excuse the flash, my camera pretty much sucks)

One more frame and some more beautiful fabric. Any ideas with what I can do with this one? I was thinking a magnetic board? Ideas appreciated!!!

Oh and BTW, these BEAUTIFUL frames came from Wal-Mart. $5 for the bigger one and $4 for the others. How awesome is that?!?

Just some more additions to my craft room in planning! 

Love,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com