Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hobby Lobby 90% Off!

As soon as I walked down the aisle of Hobby Lobby (aka my heaven on earth) and saw a big sign saying 90% off I pretty much turned in to a little girl on Christmas morning. Rummaging through the picked over shelves of mostly crap, broken odds and ends, I managed to find a few amazing bargains! I was soooo happy! So obvi, I have to share them with you!


Original: $29.99
Sale: $2.99


Original: $34.99
Sale: $3.49
I'm pretty much obsessed with any animal print and I remember seeing these in the past and LOVING them, but I would never pay the original price for them. I about fainted when I saw these for so cheap!


Be Mine Original: $3.99
Sale: $.40
Kiss Original: $2.47
Sale: $.25
Valentine's decorations!


Purple Ceramic Original: $19.99
Sale: $1.99
Green Ceramic Original: $14.99
Sale: $1.49
I just love these! Although I will be repainting them.


Original: $14.99
Sale: 1.49
I love this liquid soap dish. My favorite colors :)

Just in case you don't believe me:




Told ya! ;)

Love,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com