Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My first customer!

A lot of people have been telling me lately that I need to sell some of my stuff. I love the idea, especially since I want to have my own store one day where I sell everything that I make. I am in the process right now of making my very own online store! Kayla, who was in my girl scout troop FOREVER ago, follows my blog and saw some bows that I made for my cousin, Mary's, baby girl. Kayla has her own photography business and wanted to buy some of my bows to have for babies she photographs. What a cute idea! 

Here are the bows that I made for her: 




Then I attached them to these adorable stretchy head wraps. 

I am so happy that someone actually wanted to buy something that I make! Thanks Kayla :) 

Y'all should go check out Kayla's website:

She is FABULOUS!

Love,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com