Saturday, April 9, 2011

Black & White

 I will be decorating my new bedroom in black, white, and dark red. I am planning on buying THIS comforter from Target. Keeping it simple, classy, and elegant. Of course I couldn't wait to start making new pillows for my bed! I am LOVING all of the different black & white fabrics from Hobby Lobby and I love mixing and matching them. Here are a few pillows I put together so far: 



I am pretty much going to go crazy making pillows with all my different black & white fabrics. I am definitely feeling some curtains also. They will be my next big sewing project. Wish me luck!

And I am just LOVING the zebra print parsons chair and bench from Kirlands:


Just a few thoughts on my soon-to-be new room. Let me know your thoughts, I would love any recommendations! 

Love,
Michelle
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com