Monday, July 11, 2011

Placemat Pillow!

I bought 4 placemats at Goodwill for super cheap, but they didn't really go well in my kitchen. I really liked the pattern so I figured I would just use them for the fabric. 

I found a really old rocking chair that I absolutely LOVE! It really needed a friend so I decided I would make one of the placemats in to a pillow to put on the chair. It was the easiest thing I think I have ever done. It probably took a total of 5 minutes! 

Here is how it goes...

 Get your placemat that you have put up and are not using 


 Take the stitching out of one of the sides


 Fill it with pillow stuffing


 Sew it back up


 It is that EASY!!! 


 I think it fits very well here!


P.S...How AMAZING is this old rocker that I found? I couldn't even do anything to it...I love it just the way it is!

Now go get your lonely placemat that you have put up in a drawer somewhere and get to work!

Love,
Michelle 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com